Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Friday, April 6, 2012

The possibility of a World Physical Breakdown Crisis

To Concerned Citizen: I cannot submit the information that you sent me at this time. I have to have verification and that will take time to accrue. I appreciate the information, because it does paint a picture and gives further context to the issues. The problem is that I don't know the rules for all of these practices at this time and it will take time to research and to get advice from legal authorities. I am not saying that the trail ends here. All I am saying is there is no need to be redundant. Everyone understood the picture that was painted. If you would like to convey further information and subject material to me, please feel free to do so.

The Hound: Warren Pollock who is a contact and someone that I pay attention to in regards to "Big Picture" trends believes that we are moving away from the Financial Breakdown Crisis into a Physical Breakdown Crisis. He has written a document that goes into the subject material and I am reposting it here on the Hickory Hound. Mr. Pollock was an executive on Wall Street who was involved in creating the Programmed Computerized Model of Trading that has basically taken over all commodity markets today. The Derivatives market hinges on this form of trading. It is what has our current financial situation perilously close to tanking. The current market value is only supported by inflation and program trading. Remember the flash crash on May 6, 2010 when the DJIA fell 998.5 points in a matter of minutes or the DJIA 778 point crash of September 28, 2008? Whatever initiates such cascading negative momentum, just remember it can happen and when it does there is no guarantee that it will stop the next time. If it does not stop, then we move to the physical crisis talked about below.

Through the Breakdown Crisis - Warren E. Pollock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean fiscal? Sometimes I read this blog and just shake my head.

James Thomas Shell said...

I mean Physical, not Fiscal. Sometimes I wonder about the people who peruse this blog, because it is obvious that these nay-sayers didn't read the content.

Fiscal = Monetary/Financial

Physical = Material

We are talking about Material as in Petroleum not getting to the marketplace, thus product not getting delivered, thus people not eating or being able to get to their job.

I know that is hard for the one dimensional, day-to-day thinkers to comprehend; but those looking at trends and possible outcomes completely understand it.

If this happens, I won't be asking for an apology. I will be asking for your help.

Anonymous said...

Too, reading isn't indicia of understanding or comprehension, I'm sad to say.