Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hal Row's Show - Ward Voting Referendum Debate - August 29, 2012

I appreciate you coming to catch up on information pertaining to Hickory as a community or to find out information related to the current Ward Referendum Election process. I promise that no information below will be profane in any way. And a special thanks to those who have come here in spite of the Mayor, and his friends, telling you not to. Your open mindedness is especially appreciated.

Below is the debate that occurred this morning on Hal Row's First Talk program presented without any commentary by myself. A special thanks to Hal Row and WHKY for recognizing the historical context of the preceding petition, the subsequent certification by the election board, and the discussion of the issue. This has been a true Public Service provided by Hal and WHKY. In my book, he gets an A+ for his involvement and neutrality on the issue and letting the issue speak for itself.





As I have said, don't shoot the messenger. I do support the passage of this Ward Referendum and I make no bones about that, If you have any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me at hickoryhound@gmail.com

No comments: