Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Don't fall asleep - More Big Stuff is Coming!

I will be putting together the presentation of the Edison Project tomorrow. It took me a few more days to get last weeks City Council newsletter than I would have liked. That process is evolving and I can assure you that exciting developments lie ahead involving the endeavor to bring these meetings to you in a more user friendly fashion.

We have also had a lot of things going on behind the scenes and as in a discussion I had last night with an associate, all that has come forth is overwhelming and is hard to research, verify and report in a timely fashion when I am responsible for the content myself. But, everything is falling into place and I have faith that we will continue moving forward towards the goals we have established and continuing down the rabbit hole of the mission that many of us have chosen to accept.

Muse - Survival

No comments: