Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Vote for my cookie to help people in need

Go to the following link, log in, and vote for my cookie. It is the White Chocolate, Macadamia, and Craisin cookie in the listing. The prize is a $200 gift certificate to Galaxy Food Stores. If I were to win I would give this to the Micah's Cupboard project at Mount Olive Lutheran Church that feeds family's in need throughout the year. And besides that, I assure you that these cookies are great.
The Link to the great cookie contest: 
 http://hickoryrecord.upickem.net/engine/Welcome.aspx?contestid=113137
And here is a link to an article I wrote about the Micah's Cupboard project: 
No Gloom, No Despair, No Agony -- A Solution oriented Challenge
 

No comments: