I've been taking some time away to get some rest as we ended 2013 and enter 2014. I think we are going to see some interesting things happen sooner rather than later this year. We've learned a lot and evolved a lot over the past few years. We'll keep moving forward in this year. In numerology this is a 7 year (2+0+1+4)
2014 Predictions, Meaning and Symbols by Numerology Experts; 7 Things to Know About Year of 'Seven' - International Business Times - January 2, 2014
...For those interested in numerology and 2014 predictions and symbol meanings, here are seven things to know about 2014 and its link to the number 7.
1. Add 2, 0, 1, 4 and you get 7. Numerology.com describes the number 7 as "analytical and self-examining."
2. "We will begin to see a trend this year, through all areas of human life, to search for ways to bring us together," says the numerology Web site. Humanity will experience a more profound level of awareness, the site predicts.
3. "This number is calling for us to go within as opposed to keep looking for things in the outside world to make us happy," says numerologist Marcy Heller, resource person for USA Today. Self-reliance and reflection are key elements in Heller's 2014 predictions and meaning of the number 7.
4. "We're going to see a lot of things fall apart because we're preparing as a nation to go into a whole fresh start," says Dan Hardt, president of the Life Path Numerology Center in Indianapolis, another resource person for USA Today. Hardt's 2014 predictions seem to align with challenges that would encourage people to create something positive out of some mess.
5. "The 7 is spiritual, but not religious," explains numerology.com. The site says money is of little value to the number 7, which means people would tend to look into more profound causes instead of monetary gains.
6. People influenced by the number 7, according to the same site, are likely to be "in the military, most likely as analysts or strategic planners. More often, however, you will find them in the world of academics and science."
7. "On the negative side, the 7 can be cynical, verbally abusive, arrogant and oblivious of the pain and suffering of others," the site warns. This hardly reconciles with the "ways to bring us together" factor that the same site mentioned...
Cheers to 2014 - Numerology.com - Hans Decoz - The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital "T"). The 7 doesn't take anything at face value -- it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.
Welcome to the year of the Horse - (01/31/2014-02/18/2015) - Which happens to be my Chinese Zodialogical sign -