Hound Notes: from Alex Jones Radio Show: Like Alex says here; It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. This is from Charles Dickens novel "A Tale of Two Cities".
Look at all of the hypocrisy. We are told that we should be crapping our pants in fear every time we enter an airport to take a flight, "cause dim moo slims gonna gitcha," but it's just fine to have our borders wide open with political clowns smiling and saying come on in. We've got money for the Pet Projects of Politicians, Bureaucrats, and Corporatists; but we demonize the poor and middle class who have been hurt by Ponzi Economics. We're paying billions to take care of people who aren't even citizens of the U.S., but we aren't taking care of our military and veterans.
Politicians and Bureaucrats have a real hard time dealing with real world economics. Look at the world they live in compared to the one they have created for the rest of us. I could live like a multimillionaire off of the salaries and benefits they are receiving. Would they want to trade places? Where is the compassion and empathy for real people?
Get Harry Dent’s Unpublished Chapter, FREE! Chapter 10: The China Disaster Ahead
1) Stimulus is like drugs. A quick fix. We have kicked the can down the road.
2) Each subsequent fix brings less of a buzz and a bigger crash/hangover.
3) The Stock Market gains are correlated to the QE stimulus.
4) A Debt Deleveraging is coming. A Debt Detox. Detox like a Drug addict - Crash.
5) All of this phony economics is destroying our liberty.
6) Indentured = Contracted to Debt
7) Citizens didn't create this debt, but the government is signing us on to Service it. (Servitude)
8) Indentured Servitude for whom???
9) Cronyism = Mafia Structure. We're enabling Mafia like structures to thrive in the U.S.
10) Free Markets = Simple Rules and Real penalties for Cheaters.
11) Arbitrary Justice is destroying the fabric of our Republic.
12) At some point you have to deal with the problems. There is going to be a reckoning.
13) Which side of the reckoning are you going to be on?