Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hickory Community Theater Historical Video Presentations

Below are video presentations that show the history of the Hickory Community Theater. I spoke about the first presentation in the last City Council newsletter from 12/1/2009. I am really impressed. These are excellent video productions. The first video shows the HCT during the 1950s, when it was known as "The Hickory Little Theater."



The second video shows the History of the local production company when it renamed "the Hickory Community Theater." This video displays the history of the theater from the 1960s through the 1970s.



I just wanted to share these with the community and I am guessing that they will be releasing more of these in the near future. At least I hope they do.

No comments: