Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bullish on Corruption - Bearish on the American People

In America Crime pays, while the American people turn their heads away from issues of importance and towards mindless pop culture. I will help those who are humble, but don't come trying to steal from me when it hits the fan. Remember how you laughed at those of us who warned you about this path. When we asked you to rise up, you told us to sit down!

I believe that about 1% of the people in our area care about what is going on. In the City of Hickory that would equate to 400 people. In Catawba County about 1,300. That is what I see from the numbers that I run. What will it take for people to wake up? It's going to be too late when they do!



Donald Trump - Taxes Should Remain as Low as Possible - Tax China - China is laughing at us!

No comments: