Google Groups
Join To Get Blog Update Notices
Email:
Visit the Hickory Hound Group

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Congratulations Ulysses Long on your way to New York City - America's Got Talent - June 26, 2012

Ulysses My Man, we are so proud of you. Ulysses is on his way to New York City to perform further on America's Got Talent. I have to admit it brought tears to my eyes when they announced that you had made it. You made it a little closer than it needed to be.

Thank you for inspiring us and showing America that you have got it. Wish they had given you some more time and can't wait to see a segment devoted to you again.

You have been given an opportunity and now it is time to go make the most of it. Put a suit and tie on, because I have seen you dressed to the nines and I think you need to throw a little more body language into your presentation. I know you can do this, like so many others, because we are witnesses. We can testify!!!

We love you Ulysses and we've got your back. Go make it happen. Give us some of that bravado, confidence, and swagger. We have never seen you nervous. Now is surely not the time to go getting nervous.

Go Ulysses!!!

No comments: